The COVID-19 Long-Haulers Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing support and resources to people who are experiencing long-term symptoms of COVID-19. The Foundation offers a variety of services, including:
- Education: The Foundation provides extensive information about COVID-19 long-hauler symptoms, treatments, and research.
- Treatment and referral services: The Foundation helps long-haulers find doctors and other healthcare providers who are knowledgeable about COVID-19 long-hauler syndrome.
- Social support networks: The Foundation connects long-haulers with other people who are experiencing the same symptoms. This can provide much-needed emotional support and practical advice.
- Research registries: The Foundation collects data from long-haulers to help researchers better understand the syndrome.
- Vaccine adverse event reporting: The Foundation provides a platform for long-haulers to report any negative side effects they experience after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Other support services: The Foundation also offers a variety of other support services, such as funding of epidemiological research concerning the causes of Long-haul illnesses; funding of physician treatment registries, funding of research studies for vaccine safety, etc.
The COVID-19 Long-Haulers Foundation is committed to helping long-haulers get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. If you are experiencing long-term symptoms of COVID-19, please visit the Foundation’s website or use the Foundation e-mail or Instant Messaging Service for more information.